Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
zedshops.com 

Post zedshops.com
— Ziggy Ansah is back from the PUP list — and has little to say about his contract situation.

The Lions removed the defensive end from the active/physically unable to perform list Monday http://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-derrius-guice-jersey , and he spoke to reporters for a bit. But Ansah didn’t shed much light on how negotiations went with the team. Detroit ended up bringing him back this season on the franchise tag .

“I’m just excited that I get to play here again in Detroit for this year. The future will just take care of itself,” Ansah said. “Right now, I’m just focused on this year.”

The Lions have not said what injury caused Ansah to go on the PUP list. He hasn’t played a full 16 games since the 2015 season.

Ansah played in 14 games last season and finished with 12 sacks, including three each against the Giants, Bengals and Packers. Detroit drafted him in the first round in 2013.

The Lions begin joint workouts in California on Tuesday with the Oakland Raiders. Ansah said it will be up to the coaches how much he does this week.

Detroit plays its preseason opener at Oakland on Friday.

“Real good opportunity for us to go out and just see somebody else. Different scheme, different players, different strengths and weaknesses from that standpoint,” Lions coach Matt Patricia said. “Getting a good evaluation of our guys, and also as you go through the course of the preseason http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mike-gesicki-jersey , the preseason games are good and you’re trying to evaluate the talent and the ability.”

Patricia is entering his first season as Detroit’s coach, but Ansah didn’t sound too concerned about changes in the defensive system.

“Every coach has his system. As a player, you’ve just got to be able to adapt,” Ansah said. “I think we are doing a pretty good job.”

Ansah has 44 sacks through five seasons. He had a career-high 14 1/2 in 2015 before slipping to only two sacks the following season. He then rebounded with a dozen sacks in 2017.

Detroit drafted Ansah No. 5 overall in 2013 out of BYU. It remains to be seen how much longer he’ll be with the Lions, and he wouldn’t say how close the sides were to reaching a long-term deal.

“This is, like, over with. I’m just happy to be here. That’s what’s most important,” he said.

James Neal has become a source of leadership and inspiration for the Vegas Golden Knights during their improbable run to the Stanley Cup Final.

So, it came as no surprise that the 11-year veteran made a point of seeking out teammate Alex Tuch http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-tarvarius-moore-jersey , a 22-year-old rookie who missed a chance to score the potential tying goal late in Game 2 against the Washington Capitals

”I talked with him a little bit today,” Neal said Friday. ”It’s all good. He’ll get a bigger one for us later in the series. He’s been great for us so far, so no reason to think about that anymore. At the end of the day, it’s a great save and you move forward.”

Braden Holby snuffed the shot with his goalie stick in a 3-2 victory that evened the series heading in Game 3 on Saturday night.

Vegas snagged a winner when they selected Neal from Nashville last June in the expansion draft. They got a skilled forward who scored 20 goals in 10 straight seasons (now 11) and a player who turned out to be perfect for a team that had to mesh immediately to be successful.

”He’s a natural leader,” Golden Knights right wing Ryan Reaves said. ”He likes leading the boys into battle. When he has something to say he’s going to say it, and people are going to listen.”

Neal reached the Stanley Cup Final last year with the Predators, who lost to Pittsburgh. Now here he is again, with another crack at winning it all.

”It’s a special team and a special group of guys,” Neal said. ”I’ve been to the finals before John Kelly Color Rush Jersey , so just try to give them little tips. I try to lead by example, do the right things on the ice. We’ve got a group that responds well.”

Neal seriously wants to win, but he isn’t always serious. And that’s the way his teammates like it.

”I’m not going to pump his tires too much because I don’t want to hear about it, but he’s definitely one of those guys that keeps it loose,” Reaves said. ”You need guys like that around the team. You can’t be 100 percent business-like all the time. You’ve got to have fun.”

Vegas goaltender Marc Andre-Fleury is the only other player on the club who’s played in the Stanley Cup Final, so he and Neal have been taking turns doling out advice.

”In the locker room he’s a big voice,” Fleury said of Neal. ”He’s been to the finals, so it’s good to have someone else who can share that experience.”

Although Neal is a rarity in that he’s been to consecutive Stanley Cup Finals with two different teams, his most emphatic message is: Don’t take this ride for granted.

”You see how badly he wants to win Martavis Bryant Color Rush Jersey ,” left wing David Perron said. ”To go through that last year and not come out on top, he’s got a huge chip on his shoulder and really wants to get it this time. He’s talking to guys, telling them you never know if you’re going to get another opportunity, so you’ve got to find a way to bring your best.”

Toward that end, the 30-year-old Neal has helped carry the team with his stick. He has five goals and five assists in 17 games during the playoffs, including Vegas’ first goal in Game 2 on Wednesday.

Asked whether Neal is more valuable as a player or a leader, Golden Knights coach Gerard Gallant replied, ”On the ice is the major thing for me. When he scores goals like he did the last game, he makes our job a lot easier as coaches. James has been outstanding for us. He definitely helps our room with the young players http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-da_shawn-hand-jersey , for sure.”

Most notably, Tuch.

”He’s been a mentor to me. He brought me aside today and told me what I could have done better on that shot but also that I have to move on,” Tuch said. ”Everyone knows how good a hockey player he is. I don’t know if people knew he was that much of a leader. Maybe it was a different vibe in Nashville. But this year he’s been a huge leader for us, one of our (six alternate) captains, and it’s been great.”

More Stanley Cup coverage: .

11. Aug 2018, 02:39

Post Re: zedshops.com
pandora jewelry
off white
ralph lauren outlet
vapormax plus
coach outlet
adidas outlet
jimmy choo
red bottoms
kobe shoes