Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Can I use a Roku without Internet? 

Post Can I use a Roku without Internet?
Hi Guys
I have used Roku device. Please tell me. Can I use a Roku without the Internet?

23. Feb 2018, 07:08

Post Re: Can I use a Roku without Internet?
Hi
A Roku TV can be used as a standard HDTV without the need for an internet connection. However, when you want to stream movies and TV shows, an internet connection is required. To stream movies and TV shows, your Roku device must download data from channel providers like Netflix and YouTube.
ok, thanks

| Roku hdcp unauthorized content disabled | www support Roku com | www Roku com support | Roku link |

23. Feb 2018, 12:19

Hello,

• Roku is a streaming device. So it needs an internet connection to set up your roku and creates an account.

• Roku has many channels on but some of the channels only work without internet connection.

• You can easily stream local content from your PC or USB stick (if you have a Roku with a USB port) with Plex or Roku Media Player on TV.

• Most of the games should be works without internet connection also.

Roku link | Roku com link code enter | Roku link code

23. Feb 2018, 12:57

Hello.

There are some channels that will work without internet but you have to have the internet to set up the Roku in the first place, after that you can stream local content from your PC or a USB stick (if you have a Roku with a USB port) with Plex or Roku Media Player. Most games should work without internet also.

| Roku Com Link | www Roku Com Link |Roku Help |

24. Feb 2018, 05:34

Hello,

There are some channels that will work without internet but you have to have internet to set up the Roku in the first place, after that you can stream local content from your PC or a USB stick (if you have a Roku with a USB port) with Plex or Roku Media Player. Most games should work without internet also.

Roku link | www Roku com support | Roku com link code enter

24. Feb 2018, 06:26

Hi,
Roku streaming players are low-power devices that are designed to remain on and connected to the internet. A permanent internet connection is recommended. A Roku TV can be used as a standard HDTV without the need for an internet connection. However, when you want to stream movies and TV shows, an internet connection is required.

roku com support | roku help | www support roku com

26. Feb 2018, 07:12

Hello,
Roku streaming players and Roku TVs need Internet access to stream content. They use wireless to connect to your home network, or you can choose a model that offers a wired Ethernet connector.
support roku com support | www support roku com | www roku com link

27. Feb 2018, 12:21
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]